DMCAEffective as of: June 1st, 2020.
TinglyTube is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing, and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen, or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service for violation of copyrights. We take copyright violations very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the TinglyTube website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us via either email. postal mail, or webform in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please tell us everything accurately and completely, if you are stuck on how to word it, here is an example.
Send your written notice via email to DMCA@TinglyTube.com OR postal mail using the information we have on file with the US Copyright Office here OR submit a DMCA complaint using the webform at the end of this page. If sending a
written notice, it must include the following:
- An electronic signature (typing your full name at the bottom of the email will do) of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list that specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit TinglyTube to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow TinglyTube to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number, and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To make it easier, you can individually flag the content you believe infringes your copyright so that we can take action sooner, you must be signed in to your TinglyTube account to flag content. To flag a video, go the video you wish to flag for Copyrighted material and click the Flag button underneath it, from there you can select the reason as "Copyrighted material". in the "Reason" box you should put the email address you sent your written notice from.If your claim of Copyright infringement is valid and true, we will take action by deleting the video from our servers and issuing a warning to the uploader, if they are or become a repeat infringer, we will suspend their account entirely.
Please note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability, so DON'T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
Please also note that we reserve the right to take time to verify your identity and relation to the infringed-upon content, we will work you on a case-by-case basis for verification, for example:
- If you are an ASMR Content Creator ('ASMRtist') we may ask for a clear screenshot of your creator dashboard with any sensitive information redacted.